The American School in Egypt's West Campus has been built on a 31,000 square meter plot of land on the edge of a residential development in the up and coming Cairo suburb of Sheikh Zayed City.
The new campus was designed by THA Architects and Engineers, a United States company who specializes in campus design and work exclusively with the ESOL Education group of schools.
AIS Egypt's West campus consists of:
- Well-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Excellent Information Technology structure
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Well-equipped science labs
- Art studios for elementary and secondary
- Two State-of-the-art libraries
- Art Gallery
- 500 seat auditorium
- Black box theatre
- Dance studio for secondary
- Two Purpose built large music studios with adjacent Early Childhood Music Room and practice rooms
- Regulation sized soccer field
- Outdoor covered multi-purpose sports court
- Outdoor tennis court
- Well-equipped Kindergarten playgrounds
- Large play area equipment for elementary
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Two Heated swimming pools
- Desert Garden meditations area
- Prayer room
AIS West ADMISSIONS 2020-2021:
For Lower Elementary School
-Tuesday 26th November, 2019
- Tuesday 3rd December, 2019
- Tuesday10th December, 2019
- Tuesday 17th December, 2019
Meeting will be at 10:45 a.m. in the reception and tour commences at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Tour lasts approximately an hour.
Middle and High School tours will be accommodated upon demand.
Admissions welcoming you for a coffee after each tours. Receiving application packet and answering all questions.
Please contact Ms. Noha Shaheen on (02-38540625/ nohashaheen@