The American International School in Egypt's West Campus has been built on a 31,000 square meter plot of land on the edge of a residential development in the up and coming Cairo suburb of Sheikh Zayed City.
The new campus was designed by THA Architects and Engineers, a United States company who specializes in campus design and works exclusively with the ESOL Education group of schools.
AIS Egypt's West campus consists of:
- Well-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Excellent Information Technology structure
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Well-equipped science labs
- Art studios for elementary and secondary
- Two State-of-the-art libraries
- Art Gallery
- 500 seat auditorium
- Black box theatre
- Dance studio for secondary
- Two Purpose built large music studios with adjacent Early Childhood Music Room and practice rooms
- Regulation sized soccer field
- Outdoor covered multi-purpose sports court
- Outdoor tennis court
- Well-equipped Kindergarten playgrounds
- Large play area equipment for elementary
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Two Heated swimming pools
- Desert Garden meditations area
- Prayer room
AIS West ADMISSIONS 2020-2021:
For Lower Elementary School
-Tuesday, March 3, 2020
-Tuesday, March 10, 2020
-Tuesday, March 17, 2020
-Tuesday, March 24, 2020
-Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Meeting times will be at 10:45 A.M. in the reception and tours commence promptly at 11:00 A.M. Tours last approximately an hour.
Middle and High School tours will be accommodated upon request.
The Admissions team invites you for refreshments after each tour, at which time you will receive the application packet and your questions will be answered.
Please contact Ms. Noha Shaheen at 02-38540625 or nohashaheen@
Courtesy of reservation is required.