AISE West will welcome applications from qualified and experienced (3 years minimum) teachers.
Vacancies - 2018/2019 academic year
- Teacher Assistants
- Learning Support Teacher
Please send applications (Cover letter and CV) directly to email@example.com
The teaching qualities and skills that we seek in our professional staff are as follows:
- The ability to inspire students to be the best they can be
- An excellent knowledge of their relevant subject(s)
- Innovative instructional techniques to serve all student levels and individual needs
- Experience in a variety of classroom teaching strategies and discussion techniques
- A working knowledge of technology in the classroom
- Excellent classroom management
- A clearly visible love for children coupled with a good sense of humor
- A desire and ability to communicate well with parents
- Willingness to collaborate with other teachers in a working productive relationship
- Willingness to attend and participate in on-going professional development, meetings, conferences and learning opportunities.
- Teacher Certification from an accredited Higher Education Institution
- Higher Education transcript of all courses undertaken and grades achieved
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation from current or previous educational employers
- Health Certificate verifying a clean bill of health from an accredited medical practitioner
Please note that the Egyptian Ministry of Education requires teaching credentials as well as a minimum of 3 years F/T teaching experience in K-12 schools in order to obtain a work-permit.Please check here for further openings in the weeks to come. In spite of the daily news Egypt in many ways continues to be a wonderful country to work and live in. It is a third world country in transition; it does present challenges as well as rewards. Our present teachers are always ready to share their experiences with potential colleagues.
If you wish to apply to AISE West but also other ESOL schools having suitable openings please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.