Dear AISW Community Members,
Online learning will start on Monday, March 16th, 2020 and will continue through Thursday, March 26th, 2020 or until further notice.
Elementary School E-Learning Information
With school closure now a reality, e-learning systems will be utilized to allow students and staff to teach, learn, and communicate effectively. Teachers will be uploading resources via:
- Google Classroom for Grades 3-5 (links provided by homeroom teachers)
- SeeSaw for KG1-Grade 2 (links provided by homeroom teachers)
- Google Website for Specials and Arabic/AFL/Religion
Students can access these resources from their homes. E-learning allows students to continuously follow up on their studies while school is closed. Teachers are aiming to make most learning tasks independent, but students may need some adult assistance.
- Actively participate in learning activities
- Utilize software above
- Monitor Google Classroom/SeeSaw daily
- Meet class requirements and deadlines
- Check Google Classroom/SeeSaw daily
- Follow up with their teachers
- Work on assignments regularly
- Manage their time
- Informed on how to turn in work
- Informed on a recommended daily schedule
We highly recommend parents work together with children to create a daily schedule for learning, off screen time, quiet time and outside time, where possible.