STOP: PLEASE READ AND AGREE BELOW TO PROCESS THIS APPLICATION:
ONE MORE STEP TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS TO AIS WEST …
PLEASE READ AND AGREE BELOW:
GET AN ASSESSMENT TEST/INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT
In order for the admissions team to complete your file and schedule an assessment/interview for your child, you must FIRST submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver them to our admissions office located on the Ground Floor of the AIS West Campus.
PLEASE NOTE: Priority for any grade level is given to children who already have siblings in the school.
- Confidential School Report (ONLY FOR STUDENTS APPLYING TO GRADE 6-12 HAND DELIVERED ONLY) completed by the student's current school and returned to AISW SEALED and STAMPED by current school. Please download here
- Academic reports for the previous two years of education (KG2 – Gr 9) or 3 years for high school (an official transcript is required for students applying to Grades 10,11,12) A preschool report for students applying to Pre-K or KG1 if available. (Email or Hand Deliver) Please note, originals will be required on or before test date.
- Original birth certificate computerized for Egyptian nationals (with a green postage stamp on it)(Hand Delivered)
- Nine recent photos passport size on a white background (Hand Delivered)
- Completed health record including a copy of the immunization card signed and stamped by the student(s) doctor. Student Health Record Form(Email or Hand Deliver)
Once all documentation is received, you will be contacted by one of our Admissions Officers to go over your file and set a testing/interview appointment. Any missing documents will delay the admissions process. Once you fill out the online application form, you will be placed in the que by date of application. You will have 10 business days to submit all documents required or you will lose your place in the que.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office with any further questions or concerns at +202 3854 0600.