How to Apply
AIS - West accepts applications from students for enrollment in Kindergarten 1 to Grade 12. All applications made to AIS-West are considered on an individual basis. Admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admissions Office by the due date. Priority for any grade level is given to children who already have siblings in school.
The Application Process
You can simply apply by clicking on APPLY NOW button at the end of the page below .. 👇
Prior to the interview, all applicants will need to supply the following documentation to support their application:
- A photocopy of a passport for all applicants
- A copy of both parents' ID front and back (for Egyptians) and copy of parents' passport (for non- Egyptians)
- An original birth certificate computerized for Egyptian nationals (with a green postage stamp on it)
- Five recent photos passport size on a white background
- Academic reports for the previous two years of education or 3 years for high school (an official transcript is required for students applying to Grades 10,11,12 American System)
- Completed STUDENT HEALTH RECORD FORM including a copy of the immunization card signed and stamped by the student(s) doctor. Student Health Record Form
Once all documentation is received, applying students will be invited for entrance exam.
After receiving an acceptance email and to reserve a place, the first installment fee must be paid within five working days. In case there are no current places available grade level, accepted students will be placed on a waiting list in chronological order.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Before students can be fully enrolled at AIS - West, documents required by the Ministry of Education in Egypt must be submitted to the student affairs office in school before the start of the academic year.
These mandatory requirements are clearly explained in documents that you can access via the attached link.
Please be advised that it is the sole responsibility of the parent to comply with submitting these documents and AISW accepts no responsibility of the consequences in failure to do so.
Link to Ministry of Education required documents:
We look forward to welcoming your child to AIS-West.