How to Apply
AIS - West accepts applications from students for enrollment in Kindergarten 1 to Grade 12.
All applications made to AIS-West are considered on an individual basis. Admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admissions Office by the due date.
Children applying for KG1 must be 4 years old by the end of December.
Priority for any grade level is given to children who already have siblings in school.
The Application Process
You can simply apply by clicking on APPLY NOW button at the end of the page below .. 👇
Prior to the interview, all applicants will need to supply the following documentation to support their application:
- a photocopy of a passport for all applicants
- a copy of both parents' ID front and back (for Egyptians) and copy of parents' passport (for non- Egyptians)
- an original birth certificate computerized for Egyptian nationals (with a green postage stamp on it)
- nine recent photos passport size on a white background
- the CONFIDENTIAL SCHOOL REPORT completed by the student's current school and returned to AISW SEALED WITH SCHOOL STAMP OR SENT DIRECTLY FROM CURRENT SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR TO AISW. Please download here (ONLY FOR STUDENTS APPLYING TO GRADE 6-12)
- academic reports for the previous two years of education or 3 years for high school (an official transcript is required for students applying to Grades 10,11,12 American System)
- completed STUDENT HEALTH RECORD FORM including a copy of the immunization card signed and stamped by the student(s) doctor. Student Health Record Form
Once all documentation is received, applying students will be assigned a day and a time to attend the Admissions Office to undertake tests in writing, reading, grammar, and mathematics. Students transferring from an accredited International school and whose records are in good standing may be exempt from these tests. Students applying to grades 6-12 will be required to have a personal interview with the Secondary School Principal before final acceptance.
Following notification of acceptance and to reserve a place, the first installment fee must be paid within seven days.
In case there are no current places available grade level, accepted students will be placed on a waiting list in chronological order, according to the date of their first installment fee payment.
Once parents have been advised of their child/ren's acceptance the place/s will be held open for for a specified number of days as per the acceptance email, during which time the first installment fee must be received by the business office to reserve the place/s. The first installment fee is strictly non-refundable. If the services of a school bus is required the bus fee deposit is also strictly non-refundable.
If you have any further queries or questions, please contact the School Registrar during school hours.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Before students can be fully enrolled at AIS - West, documents required by the Ministry of Education in Egypt must be submitted to the student affairs office in school before the start of the academic year.
These mandatory requirements are clearly explained in documents that you can access via the attached link.
Please be advised that it is the sole responsibility of the parent to comply with submitting these documents and AISW accepts no responsibility of the consequences in failure to do so.
Link to Ministry of Education required documents:
We look forward to welcoming your child to AIS-West.