The American International School in Egypt's West Campus is built on a 31,000 square meter plot of land on the edge of a residential development in the up and coming Cairo suburb of Sheikh Zayed City.
The new campus was designed by THA Architects and Engineers, a United States company who specializes in campus design and works exclusively with the ESOL Education group of schools.
AIS - West campus consists of:
- Well-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Excellent information technology structure
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Well-equipped science labs
- Art studios for elementary and secondary
- Two state-of-the-art libraries
- 500 seat auditorium
- Two black box theaters
- Two dance studios
- Three large music studios
- Two heated swimming pools
- Soccer field
- Outdoor covered multi-purpose sports court
- Well-equipped kindergarten playgrounds
- Large playground for elementary students
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Desert Garden meditation area
- Prayer room
- Two Clinics
AIS - West ADMISSIONS 2020-2021:
For Lower Elementary School
Meeting times will be at 10.45 a.m. in the reception and tours commence promptly at 11.00 a.m. Tours last approximately an hour.
Middle and High School tours will be accommodated upon request.
The Admissions team invites you for refreshments after each tour, at which time you will receive the application packet and your questions will be answered.
Please contact Ms. Noha Shaheen at 02-38540625 or nohashaheen@
Courtesy of reservation is required.