If you are interested in joining the AIS-West team, please send a cover letter and an updated CV to email@example.com.
The teaching qualifications and skills that we seek in our professional staff are as follows:
- The ability to inspire students to be the best they can be
- Excellent knowledge of content area(s)
- Innovative instructional practices to serve different student levels and individual needs
- Experience in a variety of classroom teaching strategies and discussion techniques
- Working knowledge of technology in the classroom
- Exceptional classroom management skills
- A clearly visible love for children coupled with a good sense of humor
- A desire and ability to communicate well with parents
- Willingness to collaborate with other teachers in a working productive relationship
- Willingness to attend and participate in on-going professional development, meetings, conferences, and learning opportunities.
Listen to our teachers stories.
To learn more about our teachers' perspective in AIS - West, listen to their stories.
- Teacher Certification from an accredited Higher Education Institution
- Higher Education transcript of all courses undertaken and grades achieved
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation from current or previous educational employers
- Health Certificate verifying a clean bill of health from an accredited medical practitioner
- Permanent Substitute Teacher
If you wish to apply to any of the other ESOL schools that have openings, please send a cover letter and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.