Technology provides an increasing number of ways for students to develop literacy and numeracy skills, create multimedia, improve communication and collaboration, carry out project-based learning, and develop higher-level critical thinking skills. The use of computers is an integral part of preparing our students for a fast-changing world.
- + What is the 1:1 Program?
- + Hardware Requirements at AIS - West
- + Hardware and Software Requirements iPads (Grades 3–5)
- + Hardware and Software Requirements MacBooks (Grades 6–12)
- + Accessories Highly Recommended